Mugg&Bopps respects the privacy of its customers and visitors to this website. It is our goal to help our customers retain their privacy when visiting our website.
We use your Personal Information for improving the Service. By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
(1)Collection of Personal Data from Site Visitors. As you navigate our website, we automatically collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of web browser, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Mugg&Bopps via e-mail (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor and with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, phone number ("Personal Information") (4) aggregate information on what pages visitors access. Mugg&Bopps may place internet cookies on visitors' hard drives
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our site and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
When a visitor performs a search on Mugg&Bopps's search engine, Mugg&Bopps may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. As necessary to provide service, Mugg&Bopps does record limited information for every search request and uses that information only to solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
(2) Use of Personal Data Collected. Personal data collected will be used by Mugg&Bopps for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements and to customize content and layout of the website. Data on visitors’ home servers is aggregated for internal review and then discarded. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to Mugg&Bopps’s databases and used for future contact for mailings or email regarding site updates, new products or services or upcoming events .
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
(5) Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or phone, Mugg&Bopps will provide to a visitor a summary of any personal information retained by Mugg&Bopps regarding that visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change, or update their personal record or cause their personal records to be removed from Mugg&Bopps’s database. Mugg&Bopps will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
(6) Collection of Personal Data from Children. Mugg&Bopps will not collect or post information from children under the age of eighteen without their parent’s or guardian’s consent. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
(7) Mugg&Bopps’s Right to Contact User. Mugg&Bopps reserves the right to contact site visitors regarding account status and changes to the subscriber agreement, privacy statement, or any other policies or agreements relevant to site visitors.
(9) Security. The security of your personal information is important to us and we honor your choices for its intended use and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
If we receive a subpoena or other enforceable order to disclose information, we will need to comply.
(10) Other Sites. This privacy statement applies only to this Website. While this Website may contain links to other third-party sites, Mugg&Bopps is not responsible for the practices or contents of such third-party sites.
(11) Enforcement. If for some reason you believe we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us through the website Contact Us Section and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly. Be sure to include the words Privacy Statement in any email subject line.